It’s no secret that non-renewable energy such as fossil fuels are a great investment and can turn your fortune into amounts greater than what you’ve expected. But despite it, it is also a fact that these energy resources are slowly depleting in terms of its resources while it dramatically grows in terms of pricing when compared to its price just a year ago.
Prime users, which refer to all of us, will be very much affected in the long run. We have noticed its changes day by day as it is frequently talked about in news programs and newspapers. Basing on it, it’s really not hard to imagine a future where there is a blunt scarcity of energy.
The scarcity is also supported by the fact that the production of these energy resources couldn’t meet the current demand of power. Most of these fuels takes thousands of years to be created while we manage to use it in just a few hours or minutes or even seconds. Since it can only be produced naturally and is non-renewable, there’s nothing we can do for it to topple up our demands.
With this, the need for an alternative source of energy arises. This is then where renewable energies plays its role. Most of these renewable energies make use of forces in earth that are naturally occurring and at the same time, totally renewable. The only challenge is on how to capture these energies and turn them into a usable power for our consumption.
To capture these energies, certain equipment facilities are used to effectively store it, such as windmills for wind energy, hydroelectric power plants for water energy, geothermal power plants for geothermal energy, solar panels for solar energy and a lot more.
Others might not be convinced that investing for it is a wise choice since these equipment are expensive and might not even produce the same amount of power compared to those coal-fired power plants. But with the current condition of the non-renewable energy resources, investing on it will never be a loss at all.
The days of renewable energy being a niche market are somewhat coming to an end. The renewable energy industry begins to establish itself as the new trend and is acting as a catalyst for one of the greatest investment opportunities of the 21st century. With this, we have gathered a few tips on how you can gain profit in this booming industry.
1. Look for incentives that will benefit your business or you as the consumer in government programs about renewable technology investing. And if these incentives are available, use them to your advantage. . You can use deductions, exemptions, depreciation, and tax breaks as long as they are legitimate and that you’re following laws, rules and regulations. For example:
BloomEnergy intends to develop smaller units for individual homes in the near future, but right now (beginning in 2010), big companies (including Google, Walmart, eBay and California’s PG&E) have been trying out BloomEnergy electrical energy boxes – a solid oxide fuel cell – installed with huge incentives from Federal and some U.S. state government subsidies.
2. Make use of your surfing skills in the internet and look for manufacturers and dealers of these products that might suit you best. Collect brochures, and look for information on how to bid, or the specifications of the equipment.
3. Develop the renewable equivalent of oil fields by “exploring and prospecting” for your system. You might find it a little complicated but when managed in the right way, it can be very rewarding. Consider producing green savings and generating power or direct energy by various alternatives, if you find the right program and equipment.
4. Avoid the fines incurred by installing your equipment in the local community with such restrictions about it. Check for local restrictions and prohibitions of using it because some of these places might require to remove your equipment.
5. Start a company that has new concepts and can lure the consumers to boost your market shares. Starting such a company is risky, but the rewards can be significant or even lucrative. Get training manuals and videos from suppliers of equipment.
And that wraps up the ways to profit from this slowly rising tiger in the energy arena. Well, we might have not felt its impact yet but the fact about the non-renewable energy depletion is being felt right now. So start investing in these green technologies and be in the lead of this new trend.